Is This Tour For Me?
- Our tours offer a friendly nurturing environment where you will make new friends, laugh a lot, experience something new every day, and fill your bucket with wonderful memories.
- You will be booking with a boutique owner-operated company based in Cambridge, New Zealand.
- Our groups are small (never more than 12 guests)
- We don't offer "cookie cutter" tours over a well-beaten track.
- We prefer to get off the main highways into regional areas, occasionally we stay in cities but mostly we like to make ourselves at home in rural towns. Small towns & villages that offer something special and are full of character and characters!
- We love tasting delicious cuisine, wine, and brews.
- We love nature and exploring gardens, native bush, forests, rivers, lakes & the sea.
- We absolutely love getting in to the great outdoors and that's why our tours usually have an active element to them.
- Tours for age 50+. Generally the age group will be around 55 - 70 years.
- Our tours are designed for women only, apart from tours listed under Cambridge Travel Club which are open to all.
- If you are travelling alone and don't want to pay a single supplement, ask us if there is anyone you can share with. We can generally find you a room-mate of the same gender.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required to get the best out of your adventure. You need to be able to walk unassisted for at least 2km.
- Our cycling tours are perfect for leisure cyclists - beginners are welcome but you do need to have ridden a bike recently (not 10 years ago!!) and have some cycling experience
If your question is not answered, please email us directly and we will be back to you within 24 hours.